From a private helicopter ride to a VIP sports day with Athletico Madrid, and a private sushi class with a Nobu chef to a supercar race day, Nobu Hotel Marbella understands how to create the perfect journey. Indisputably Europe’s sexiest European hotel to launch last year, Nobu Hotel Marbella has kicked off 2019 by opening 40 brand new suites, (now 81 in total), and launching an extensive range of exciting ultra-luxe, personalized experiences. So, whether traveling solo for summer, on a romantic winter getaway, or on a weekend jaunt with friends, the range of adventures on offer will turn a trip away into a cherished, life-long memory.
On top of the resort’s world-class facilities, including the internationally renowned Nobu restaurant, state-of-the-art rooms and a Six Senses Spa, opportunities abound for guests to get active and adventurous, learn new skills, and create memorable moments. Examples include:
A private helicopter trip to Madrid for a VIP Sports Day with Athletico Madrid:
• Zip up to Madrid in a private helicopter for the ultimate sports day. Greeted upon arrival by two former Athletico Madrid players who will host for the day, the day also includes lunch at the stadium restaurant, a private viewing of the Athletico Madrid and then the return helicopter trip
A private cooking and sushi making course with a Nobu Chef
• Learn how to make some of Nobu signature dishes by the brand’s first female Head chef, Eleni Manousou. Including such dishes as the coveted Miso Black Cod and a number of seasonal dishes using fresh ingredients from the local market, guests will also be trained in the ancient art of sushi making
Private massage class at the Six Senses Spa:
• Learn how to be give world-class massages at the resort’s luxury spa. With touch thought to be the strongest, most emotionally-charged of the five senses, you will go home with an invaluable skill for loved ones and friends alike
A supercar race day around the famous Monteblanco circuit:
• Teaming up with one of the most famous track day providers in Spain, Nobu Hotel Marbella offers this unbelievable driving experience amidst the rolling hills of northern Andalucía. Including the opportunity to drive such luxury cars as the Ferrari F430 F1 and Lamborghini Gallardo, this is not one to miss for petrol heads
Other memorable experiences include:
• Skiing day on the slopes of Sierra Nevada (Winter months only)
• Mastering the art of Spanish Fencing
• Playing Polo in Soto Grande
• A luxury wellness screening & personalized wellness program in Six Senses Spa
• Learning to mix club music with a professional DJ
• VIP party night at the resort’s own La Suite nightclub
Created with the sophisticated sybarite in mind, Nobu Hotel Marbella curates a unique guest experience that blends the best of Andalusian charm, hospitality and unbeatable weather; with the attention to detail, signature design and contemporary flair for which the Nobu brand is famous.
With a design following the same minimalistic and chic theme throughout, this stylish resort exudes an air of excitement, reflecting the globally-recognized ‘Nobu Experience’ with the vitality of Andalucía, continuing to allow an exciting and culturally immersive experience, even when not indulging in one of the unbelievable new experiences.
Rates start from £295 per night on a bed and breakfast basis. Further information is available at nobuhotelmarbella.com or SLH.com