Frontiers International Travel is excited to offer a unique private jet experience through the South Pacific on October 14 – 31, 2018. A maximum of 14 guests will travel in style aboard a VIP private jet, the Legacy 600, custom fitted with luxurious leather club seats and posh interiors, chartered for the group’s private use. The cabin crew will graciously anticipate in-flight needs, while serving first-class cuisine paired with fine wines and champagnes. Arrive like royalty at private terminals and breeze through customs and immigration in each country. Enjoy visits throughout the best of the South Pacific, including highlights of Papua New Guinea, Ayers Rock, the Great Barrier Reef, Tasmania and New Zealand’s scenic and thrilling South Island before concluding your trip in fabulous Fiji.
Guests will be catered to by professional Experience Manager, John Webley. He was born in the UK, but raised in the Kenyan bush, owned a pet cheetah, is a certified balloon pilot, and has myriads of insights and anecdotes to share. Plus he is a former resident of Fiji! John has hosted dozens of groups on Lakani’s much admired private jet trips, and we are certain that this experience with John is not to be missed. Pricing is $114,500 per person per double occupancy, the single supplement is $12,485.
Highlights and Inclusions:
- VITI LEVU ISLAND, Fiji – White sandy beaches and exotic landscaped gardens
- MT. HAGEN, Papua New Guinea – Visit the “boomtown” of the higlands, home to tribes with unique customs and body decorations.
- PORT MORESBY, Papua New Guinea – The capital city and home of the National Museum
- AYERS ROCK, Australia – Aboriginal sacred site and iconic natural landmark.
- HAMILTON ISLAND, Australia – Luxury in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
- HOBART, Australia – History, culture and scenic beauty on the island state of Tasmania
- QUEENSTOWN, New Zealand – Exhilarating scenic wonders, Fiordland and vineyards
Click here to view the Itinerary. For more information, contact Kristene Fitzgerald, Frontiers South Pacific Destination Specialist, at 1.800.245.1950.