Oetker Collection’s Eden Rock – St Barths will reopen summer 2018, following repairs to damage caused by Hurricane Irma. The hotel will undergo extensive rebuilding and plans to renovate its 34 rooms, suites and houses and interiors throughout to welcome back guests as soon as possible. More details to be announced in early 2018.
The Eden Rock Villa Rental program will be available as of November 2017. The Villa Rental collection includes 80 properties and services include a personal butler, chef and concierge.
“Our team is working to restore our beloved hotel. Incredible solidarity has been driving the island the past few weeks and services have been restored. We are working to make Eden Rock shine again and look forward to welcoming guests in summer 2018. Eden Rock Villa Rental however will be up and running in November 2017 with its entire team in place for this holiday season. We thank everyone for the countless messages of support and encouragement. That support and patience and understanding has meant the world to us,” General Manager Fabrice Moizan.
The Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Distinguished by the finest traditions of European hospitality, each property is iconic and one-of-a-kind, delivering unparalleled guest recognition while offering unique and memorable experiences to affluent and astute travellers.
Oetker Collection embraces ten luxury hotels:
- L’Apogée Courchevel – a luxury chalet with a warm and family atmosphere offering the most desirable skiing experience at the top of Courchevel 1850 in the French Alps.
- Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa – an iconic grand hotel, amidst a sprawling private park in Baden-Baden, Germany. The historic Villa Stéphanie now offers Europe’s most refined and innovative spa experience.
- Le Bristol Paris – an authentic vibrant French palace completely refurbished, the ultimate reference for Parisian art-de-vivre, ideally located on the prestigious rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
- Château Saint-Martin & Spa – a romantic property of excellence nestled in the heart of the French Riviera, boasting breath taking views over the Mediterranean coastline.
- Eden Rock – St Barths – a luxurious retreat in St Barths built on a rocky promontory, surrounded by white sandy beaches, and turquoise sea; French art-de-vivre in the heart of the Caribbean.
- Fregate Island Private – a jewel of conservation featuring lush forest, wild fauna, and overlooking the crystal waters of the Seychelles. Unique on the Planet.
- Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc – a legendary luxury hotel at the centre of a scenic private park, where old-world glamour meets modern luxury at the tip of the Cap d’Antibes.
- Jumby Bay Island – a private hideaway in the Caribbean; its personality knows how to capture the imagination and reveals the island’s natural beauty.
- The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
- Palácio Tangará – surrounded by the Burle Marx Park, a veritable oasis in the center of São Paulo’s vibrant urban landscape, Palácio Tangará brings an exclusive new concept to the destination.
More information: www.oetkercollection.com