The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach – the luxury residential-style resort on the majestic Hawaiian Island of Oahu – is taking wellness to the next level with its new “Waikiki Luxury Wellness” Package. Drawing upon the signature Hawaiian treatments at the resort’s newly debuted Ritz-Carlton Spa (Oahu’s first Ritz-Carlton Spa), surrounding Mānoa Valley, and native Hawaiian culture, this immersive wellness experience is designed to take guests on an enlightening journey of rejuvenation, discovery, and self-renewal.
Available exclusively for guests booking the ultra-luxe Grand Four Bedroom Ocean View Suite – Waikiki’s only four-bedroom suite – the Waikiki Luxury Wellness Package includes:
- Three nights in the Grand Four Bedroom, Ocean View Suite
- Guided huaka‘i (cultural excursion) to Mānoa Valley, from which the spa derives fresh ingredients for its treatments
- Trio of signature Hawaiian spa treatments (one each day):
- HO‘OMALU (A Sense of Peace) – Inspired by and using traditional ‘awa rituals, this experience creates a personal place of peace through a cleared mind and renewed presence. Includes grounding leg and foot mask, deep lomilomi massage and scalp treatment
- HUKI HUKI (Renew) – The ki plant is entwined through Hawaiian life and used to renew and cleanse the body, mind and spirit. Includes mud wrap, energizing lomilomi massage and scalp treatment
- MĀNOA MIST (Revitalize) – Inspired by the upland forests of Mānoa, where mists blow down into Waikiki, healing ‘olena (the Hawaiian variety of turmeric) and native lehua blossoms encourage vitality and rejuvenate the body. Includes full body sugar exfoliation, and an energizing lomilomi massage
- Nightly turndown service featuring a distinct Hawaiian Rainforest Naturals flower essence each night as a keepsake
- Journal given at beginning of trip to reflect throughout the experience
- Private chef for exclusive in-residence dinner during one of the three nights
- Private one-hour yoga class
- Custom-stocked kitchen with fresh ingredients and custom recipes to make nourishing food in-residence
- Round-trip luxury airport transfer
Additionally, guests staying at the resort on a Monday or Friday can enjoy the resort’s signature Sunset Flower Drop experience, in which thousands of fresh flower petals are delicately released above the resort’s stunning eighth floor infinity pool – the highest infinity pool in Waikiki.
The Waikiki Luxury Wellness Package starts at $21,000 for three nights. (exclusive of tax and gratuity). Bookings are now being accepted and can be made online at www.RitzCarlton.com/Waikiki or by calling (808) 922-8222.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach opened in July 2016, bringing elegance and luxury to Kuhio Avenue and Luxury Row. As Oahu’s first Ritz-Carlton Residences and one of Waikiki’s newest luxury resorts, the 38-story tower features 307 stylishly-appointed studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom residential-style suites, all of which are ocean facing and provide guests with pristine ocean views from every unit. The property’s distinctive experiences and amenities draw inspiration from the natural elements of Hawaii, such as The Ritz-Carlton Spa – a 3,400-square-foot tranquil oasis offering customized treatments inspired by traditional Hawaiian healing methods and Hawaii’s natural surroundings. The spa menu and signature treatments were developed by Hawaiian Rainforest Naturals Co-Founder and Hawaiian cultural practitioner Melia Goodenow of Hawaii Island.
Additional signature amenities include Waikiki’s highest infinity pool overlooking the lush treetops of Fort Derussy, and state-of-the-art fitness center designed by celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak. The property is also home to world-class dining experiences including Sushi Sho – the exclusive, 10-seat omakase-style sushi restaurant from Tokyo’s most influential sushi chef, Keiji Nakazawa; BLT Market – serving locally-inspired, seasonal cuisine; and Dean & DeLuca – the world’s most iconic gourmet market and Hawaii’s first. A second tower – Diamond Head Tower – will open in Summer 2018, marking the completion of the resort.
For more information, please visit www.RitzCarlton.com/Waikiki.