Ideally situated between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, the seaside escape of Sunny Isles Beach Miami is inviting travelers to surrender to serenity this summer with special spa offers through September. Sunny Isles Beach is an idyllic enclave in Miami, offering an uncrowded, two-and-a-half-mile stretch of white sand beach, and proximity to the heart of South Florida’s excitement – the perfect setting for travelers to indulge in pampering and play. The spa offers make it more tempting than ever for serenity-seekers to experience Sunny Isles Beach – indulging in massages or pampering treatments, lounging poolside in a luxurious oceanfront cabana, sinking their toes in the sand, dining at top-rated restaurants, or exploring famed Art Deco landmarks, eclectic neighborhoods, and high-end shopping at Bal Harbour and fashionable Aventura Mall.
Travelers can choose a spa package from several participating accommodators, including world-class resorts, or take advantage of Miami Spa Month specials when booking a spa treatment a la carte.
Spa Packages in Sunny Isles Beach include:
- At Acqualina Resort & Spa, an oceanfront retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation, travelers can take advantage of the resort’s “Spacation” package which includes two Miami Spa Month body treatments at the Acqualina Spa by ESPA, a 20,000-square-foot, Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond spa – the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States; daily valet parking; a special welcome amenity; and more. The luxurious seaside haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class dining including Il Mulino New York, and three oceanfront swimming pools. To book, visit acqualinaresort.com/specials-packages/.
- Travelers can slip into bliss at the Turnberry Isle Miami, named among the “World’s Best Resorts” by Travel + Leisure magazine, and enjoy “âme-azing Summer” rates from $209 per night. The package includes one daily 50-minute massage at the âme Spa & Wellness Collective, a sun-filled, three-story, full-service spa offering a unique wellness circuit available with any treatment, featuring Aroma, Chroma and Music Therapy Steam Room, Himalayan Salt Room and Swiss Shower. The package also includes a $50 daily resort credit, as well as 20 percent off additional spa services. To book, visit turnberryislemiami.com/offers.
- The AAA-rated Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is offering travelers a “Sleep and Relax” Package which includes a relaxing and re-energizing 50-minute Elemental Nature Spa Treatment at the onsite Aveda Seven Seas Spa. To book, visit newportbeachsideresort.com/specials-packages.shtml.
- At the Forbes Four-Star Trump International Beach Resort Miami, an upscale enclave on the beach, travelers can enjoy up to $150 daily resort credit plus 25 percent off spa services with the “Everything Under the Sun” package. The newly renovated Aquanox Spa & Fitness Center features holistic remedies to help guests relax, rejuvenate and restore balance. To book, visit trumpmiami.com/special-offers.
For travelers who would prefer to book a spa treatment a la carte, Miami Spa Month (July 1-August 31) features offers from a collection of world-renowned luxury spas in Greater Miami and the Beaches, many ranked among the “Best Spas in America.” During Spa Month, visitors can indulge in the highest standards of pampering and relaxation at deeply discounted prices, starting as low as $109. Participating spas in Sunny Isles Beach include Aquanox Spa at Trump International Beach Resort, Acqualina Spa by ESPA at the Acqualina Resort & Spa, Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, and the âme Spa & Wellness Collective at the Turnberry Isle Miami. For more information about special events in Greater Miami and the Beaches, visit MiamiAndBeaches.com.
Visit SunnyIslesBeachMiami.com for ideas to plan your sunny escape.
* All packages and special offers are based on availability. Blackout dates apply. Restrictions apply based on individual property. Prices vary. Contact individual properties for restrictions and to book a package. Proof of residency required.