Located on the northern island of Vanua Levu, this dreamy all-inclusive, luxury resort is perfect for couples seeking a romantic destination. Whether enjoying a honeymoon, celebrating a milestone anniversary, or escaping on a much-needed getaway, couples will fall in love with Namale’s lush beauty, luxuriously intimate accommodations, and personalized experience.
Couples will fall in love with Namale Resort & Spa’s 19 bures and villas. Featuring authentic Fijian design, five-star amenities and luxurious furnishings, no two accommodations are alike. All bures and villas have unique layouts and views, offering guests a one-of-a-kind, private experience.
- Honeymoon Bures: Nestled among the beach’s edge for the utmost privacy, each of the three honeymoon bures have wooden walkways leading to a private deck, indoor Jacuzzi spa tubs and heated outdoor plunge pools.
Namale’s gorgeous natural surroundings offer the perfect environment for the large array of complimentary activities. From snorkeling and paddle boarding to horseback riding and intimate private cave dinners, Namale is sure to offer guests a unique combination of adventure, relaxation and immersion in Fijian culture.
· Sandbar Snorkel + Picnic: This sun-filled outing takes guests to a private sandbar in the middle of the sea for a unique luxury castaway experience! This half-day tour starts with a 15-minute boat ride from town, filled with stellar views of Savusavu Bay and the surrounding coast. Once at the gorgeous sandbar oasis, visitors will disembark into the crystal clear turquoise waters and enjoy incredible snorkeling, swimming, and lounging under beach umbrellas on the sand. Couples can sip champagne or a cold Fiji Gold and enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch on the beach together.
· Salt River Drift: Guests are able to experience one of Vanua Levu’s unique natural phenomenon’s – the salt river and salt lake. Couples can float down the ocean fed river together, flowing through dense and lush mangroves ending in a large pristine lake.
Private Dining Experiences
All-inclusive dining at Namale is an elevated and sophisticated experience. Five-star global cuisine is inspired by the rich flavors and traditions of the islands, and guests can experience this amazing cuisine in a variety of exclusive private dine-out locations.
- Waterfall Lunch: The perfect romantic outing for two, couples can enjoy lunch in the lush rainforest, right next to Namale’s private waterfall. Namale also offers to prepare a special meal to celebrate love at an entirely secret location, an exciting way to enjoy a honeymoon or anniversary evening.
Spa Treatments Perfect for Two
Nestled into volcanic cliffs overlooking the Koro Sea, Namale’s Valeni Sasauni Spa Sanctuary is a leading luxury spa in Fiji. Offering a wide range of treatments inspired by ancient healing traditions, visitors will indulge in pure relaxation and rejuvenation.
- Moonlight Magic Experience: The ultimate romantic experience for couples, they will be spoiled with a coconut milk foot soak and a Signature Massage. At the end of their treatment, couples will have private access to Namale’s hydrotherapy room, overlooking the majestic Koro Sea.
- Traditional Fijian Bobo: One of the resort’s signature massages, therapists execute the flowing movements of this massage with their feet. In Fijian culture, it is commonly believed that everyone is born with a specific gift, and those completing the Fijian Bobo massage carry the gift of healing and touch. A darkened room was specially built for this treatment – therapists support their body weight on ceiling bars as they soothe all physical ailments with the smooth movement of their feet.
More information: Namale Resort & Spa