Located on a private peninsula, Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is a hillside resort and spa built into the myth-filled Monkey Mountain overlooking a private bay. Danang is a hidden gem situated halfway between Hanoi in the North and the Southern metropolis of Ho Chi Minh. Historic monuments and ancient ruins are abound, as well as pristine beaches, old-worldly streets and breath-taking natural scenery.
The new Bai Bac Bay Villa spans up to 5,380 sq ft and features:
- Three bedrooms (two kings, one queen)
- Three infinity pools
- Three terraces
- Three sun decks
- Three bathrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
The interior design elements from luxury resort designer Bill Bensley were inspired by the abstract work of post-modernist Sean Scully.
The new villa starts from £4,500 per night and comes with:
- Private elite butler to tend to guests’ every need
- Chauffer to take guests on excursions around Danang
- Private chef to create delicious in-villa dining
- Complimentary massages for each guest to help them unwind and relieve jet lag
- Traditional Vietnamese afternoon tea is served poolside followed by canapés and cocktails for guests to enjoy the picturesque sunset
- Round trip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
Nestled on a secluded mountain slope for ultimate privacy, the Bai Bac Bay Villa is a lavish beachfront villa with large living spaces and endless unobstructed views of the private bay.