Jetsetters seeking an exceptional travel experience may be tempted by an out-of-the-ordinary EUR 10,000 indulgence at the award-winning Six Senses Yao Noi, created to celebrate the resort’s ten-year anniversary in this idyllic island location in Southern Thailand.
Opened 10 years ago, the resort has made several enhancements to elevate the guest experience. Some of the highlights include the addition of the Retreat which is the top-tier villa ideal for accommodating couples and multi-generational families. The Juice Bar at the Six Senses Spa Village is a great place for wellness and fitness enthusiasts to hang out and enjoy nutritious and tasty juices.
The ‘Perfect Ten Experience’ features a five-night stay in the Ocean Panorama Pool Villa for two that includes:
• 90-minute signature spa treatment at Six Senses Spa village
• Private flying yoga session at the Wellness Pavilion
• Private Muay Thai (boxing) session with the resort’s Thai instructor
• Half-day island hopping excursion by long tail boat with snorkeling
• Half-day island hopping tour around enchanting Koh Yao Noi island in a personal tuk-tuk
• Sunset castaway cruise by long tail boat
• Private Thai cooking class
• Private in-villa barbecue
• Private Chef’s Table gourmet dinner
• Sunrise breakfast at the Hilltop Reserve
• Private helicopter and speedboat transfers
The Perfect Ten Experience at Six Senses Yao Noi is available for booking now until April 6, 2018.
Six Senses Yao Noi is a 45-minute speedboat ride from to the south of Phang Nga Bay, approximately 26 miles (42 kilometers) from the mainland. Dramatic limestone pinnacles rise from the waters of the bay, creating a surreal setting for the resort.
Six Senses Yao Noi sets the highest benchmark for island resort living in Asia. Located beyond Phuket in charming Phang Nga Bay, there is a sense of adventure. Natural vegetation and lush landscaping provide privacy between the 56 elevated Pool Villas, which offer generous personal space, a variety of views and present an uncompromised lifestyle. Natural materials used in the modern architecture, together with attention to detail and focus on the unique destination reinforce the Six Senses philosophy of sustainability and creating exceptional experiences.
For additional details and bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org