International lifestyle company Thompson Hotels introduces Uncovered by Thompson Hotels, allowing travelers to delve into the unforgettable. The new program, launching New Year’s Eve, provides exclusive access to property perks, exciting happenings, live events, special collaborations and more.
In celebration of the Uncovered by Thompson Hotels launch, guests can ring in the New Year with Thompson Hotels with a series of lively, music-driven offerings across the brand’s properties. Star guest DJs, award-winning cuisine, and a host of midnight celebrations will provide a night to remember for guests, including:
- At Thompson Seattle, revelers can count down to 2018 at the “Walk on the Moon” celebration hosted at The Nest rooftop lounge, featuring famed DJ Neil Armstrong, Jay-Z’s former world tour music maven.
- Those visiting The Cape, a Thompson Hotel on Mexico’s idyllic Los Cabos coastline, will celebrate the evening with bubbly, fireworks atop the resort’s rooftop with breathtaking views of El Arco, and dancing to beats by Major Lazer’s Jillionaire.
- Guests of The Beekman, a Thompson Hotel, can greet the New Year in style with dinner served tableside on Gueridons at Tom Colicchio’s acclaimed Temple Court, followed by an evening of partying in The Bar Room with late-night bites. The evening’s celebrations will hit a high during the midnight champagne toast in the property’s majestic nine-story atrium, featuring an impressive balloon drop to commemorate the occasion.
- Look no further than L.A. Jackson’s Midnight Hour at Thompson Nashville to celebrate in style at one of the city’s hottest rooftops. Patrons can enjoy a complimentary bar, champagne toast and late-night breakfast curated by Chef Nathan Duensing and Pastry Chef Lisa Marie White, all while dancing the night away with Sparkle City Disco.
- Thompson Chicago invites couples to up the luxe and ring in the New Year in one of the hotel’s bi-level Penthouse suites, where they can start the night out with complimentary champagne and an Insta-worthy Fruits de Mer platter from Thompson Chicago’s onsite restaurant, Nico Osteria. Caviar service can then be enjoyed with views of the glistening city, and when midnight rolls around, guests will receive a tasty delivery from Nico Osteria along with more bubbly to celebrate.
- Guests can treat themselves to the Suite Life at Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel, through the property’s Gilded New Year offering. Travelers can start their celebrations with a champagne toast, an authentic Italian dinner for two at Felice and accommodations in one of the hotel’s top suites, ideal for the perfect morning with breakfast in bed.
- Those celebrating the New Year at Thompson Toronto (pictured) have all the amenities needed to celebrate in style. Close out the year popping champagne and dancing to the city’s best DJs at the hotel’s exclusive private rooftop party, before ending the evening with a bottle of champagne in room, followed by breakfast for two in the morning.
- This holiday season, guests can trade New Year’s bells for seashells by ringing in 2018 in Mexico’s Riviera Maya at Thompson Playa del Carmen. Guests will receive exclusive resort credits in exchange for stays longer than three nights during the holiday season, which can be used to indulge in poolside massages in private cabanas, dine on authentic globally-influenced cuisine at CATCH, or sip and sample artisanal mezcals.
As part of the Uncovered unveiling, Thompson Hotels has partnered with New York City-based Master & Dynamic, a premium audio brand with a deep passion for building beautifully crafted, richly appointed, and technically sophisticated sound tools for creative minds. With unmatched New Year’s Eve happenings at Thompson properties throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, Thompson Hotels and Master & Dynamic have come together to give away a New Year’s Eve trip for two.
Through this Friday, December 8, participants can enter to win airfare for two to a Thompson property of their choosing, a two-night stay and VIP access to the hotel’s New Year’s Eve events, and two premium headphones from Master & Dynamic. The audio brand will also be conducting a variety of product giveaways at Thompson Hotels’ various New Year’s Eve parties across the country. Visit http://www.thompsonhotels.com/nye to learn more and enter.
Thompson Hotels will continue to bring Uncovered moments to guests throughout 2018 and beyond, providing exclusive wellness offerings and health-focused partnerships across its properties, entry to summer’s most elite art and entertainment happenings, and behind-the-scenes access to Fashion Week designers and runway shows, along with other distinctive events and collaborations during the year. Guests can engage Thompson’s concierge services for insider intel, and can sign up for emails to receive tips from each property on unique, local moments. For more information, visit www.thompsonhotels.com.