The new five day bootcamp combines the expertise of the cosmeceutical Nescens brand with high level sports training in a unique Cote-d’azur setting. The programs are designed as an extension of the Nescens medical expertise, to protect your health and live better for longer. The bootcamp will begin with a one-to-one full health evaluation with a Nescens consultant (assessing physical aptitude, nutrition, bone and joint health) and then is personalized according to guests’ personal objectives, such as: losing weight, getting fit and unwinding from daily stress.
The intensive bootcamp will involve daily three-hour Nordic walks, daily personal training sessions and exclusive spa treatments. Guests will also be able to enjoy gourmet wellness cuisine designed by Michelin-starred executive chef Eric Canino, with healthy meals carefully tailored to each individual.
Each day involves:
- Personalized muscular awakening workout
- Balanced breakfast suited to the guests needs
- Three hour Nordic walk with a guide
- Better-ageing lunch at the hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant, La Voile
- One hour personal training session
- Spa treatment program involving exclusive Nescens better-ageing massages, balneotherapy and body wraps
- Better-ageing dinner at La Voile