Las Vegas is home to a bevy of gold-plated adventures, including—most recently—the 2017 NBA World Champion Golden State Warriors celebrating at ARIA Sky Suites and across the Strip. In honor of their visit this past weekend, here is a gold-filled guide to Sin City that will bring out the inner Midas of any Instagrammer.
A “Golden Guide to Las Vegas” could look like:
- SPA – Gold Facial: Guests begin their lavish weekend with a spa treatment that will make their skin shine bright like a diamond. The Gold Facial at The Spa at ARIA hydrates, soothes, and erases fine lines. A gold face, neck, and décolleté mask is applied directly to the skin to give it a more radiant glow.
- DRINK – Golden Cocktail: “The Lago Cocktail” from Lago by Julian Serrano at Bellagio gilds its signature drink with a dusting of golden flakes that rest atop a concoction of Absolut Elyx Vodka with Mancino Vermouth Secco, Orange Blossom Syrup, and Butterfly Pea Flower Extract. The mixture is poured over an ice sphere with a seasonal flower frozen inside, creating a picture-perfect moment for those looking to up their social media game.
- STAY – Gold Concierge: Guests at ARIA Sky Suites have access to the Les Clefs d’Or Concierge (“Keys of Gold” in French), the most elite group of concierges in the world. To become a member of the prestigious organization, aspirants must undertake a rigorous six month vetting process ending with a final test that takes two weeks to complete. ARIA has 10 gold key concierge members, more than any other hotel in Las Vegas. The entire United States is home to only 650 gold key members.
- DINE – Gold Covered Caviar: Joël Robuchon, the only three Michelin-starred chef in Las Vegas, starts the feast at his namesake restaurant at MGM Grand with an aesthetically astounding caviar dish with “Le Caviar Imperial”. An edible 24-karat gold leaf tops Oscetra caviar and covers a silky crustacean gelée dotted with cauliflower puree.
- PARTY – Gold Draped Nightclub: With gold décor and lights that mimic glistening jewels, JEWEL Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino gives guests the feeling of partying inside the most luxurious jewelry box. JEWEL, one of Las Vegas’ newest and hottest nightclubs, boasts performers such as Steve Aoki, Zedd, and Lil Jon. For guests looking for a more intimate night out, JEWEL offers five VIP suites with custom amenities that circle the mezzanine.