This summer, experience the best of both worlds in NYC – the glamour of a city vacation, while enjoying the beauty of the outdoors. Hotel residence AKA Central Park is jazzing up its innovative outdoor bedroom experience with some snazzy glamping pajamas from Bergdorf Goodman, a photographer to document the night, a fitting ending to a good night’s sleep outdoors under the Manhattan sky.
This indoor/outdoor evening is experienced in one of AKA Central Park’s two expansive and light-filled Sky Suites, each with its own 1,000-square-foot wraparound terrace with a wood-burning fireplace, on the private key-accessed 17th floor.
This ideal glamping experience is being offered until Labor Day Weekend, with rates from $3,855 per night and includes:
- Penthouse accommodations
- Snazzy glamping pajamas from Bergdorf Goodman
- A photographer to document the night
- Five-star glamping under the stars and the skyline in Manhattan
- A bottle of AKA’s branded wine, a.vin
- Nearly 1,000-square-foot, wraparound terrace
- Outdoor queen-size bed
- Wood-burning fireplace
- High-tech flashlight
- State-of-the-art telescope for stargazing
- Outdoor lounging and dining areas
- Available to book: June through Labor Day (weather dependent)
To book AKA Central Park’s outdoor glamping experience** please call 646.744.3100, or book directly here.
** Please note booking the outdoor glamping experience requires a 48-hour booking notice, and is weather dependent.