Enjoy Beverly Hills-style glamping befitting of Hollywood royalty in the iconic Elizabeth Taylor inspired bungalow
Whether lounging beside a private pool, enjoying lavender macarons and chilled champagne, or creating memorable photo-op moments throughout the hotel’s lush surroundings, the Troop Beverly Hills package recently introduced at The Beverly Hills Hotel is a celebration of friends, fun and fabulousness.
Inspired by the popular cult film Troop Beverly Hills which prominently featured the landmark Beverly Hills Hotel, this new offering has reinvented the girls’ weekend escape and includes the following components:
- Overnight accommodations for up to six people in the newly restored Bungalow 5, inspired by beloved guest Elizabeth Taylor. The Bungalow includes four bedrooms, full kitchen, private pool, and spacious wrap around patio
- Specialty Elizabeth Taylor themed welcome amenity featuring lavender macaroons and champagne
- 60-minute signature massage or facial in the hotel’s Spa by La Prairie for each bungalow guest (up to six people)
- Signature banana leaf pajamas and eye masks by Sant & Abel for each bungalow guest (up to six)
- Photo-op moments to include a one-hour photography session in the Bungalow and throughout select hotel locations
- Breakfast credit redeemable anywhere in the hotel, including the Polo Lounge, vintage Fountain Coffee Room, or via in-room dining and served en-suite or poolside
Priced at $15,000 per night
First introduced in 1915 to accommodate families that wanted more space and privacy, the iconic bungalows remain an important part of the hotel’s character. They are known the world over for their history with Hollywood royalty and colorful anecdotes. Included among them is Elizabeth Taylor’s long-standing association with the hotel, which dates back to her childhood when she would visit her father Francis’ art gallery, located on what is now the Promenade level. Ms. Taylor also spent six of her eight honeymoons in the bungalows, with Bungalow 5 being her accommodation of choice where she often stayed with Richard Burton.